Wheel spacers come with many benefits for those who want to gain more brake caliper clearance with aftermarket wheels. There are other benefits that also include a wider track profile, and making your wheels more flush with your fenders for a cleaner look.
- 15mm in size
- 5 x 112 bolt pattern
- Sold as a pair
- Model-specific fitment
- Hub centric
- Chamfered lips to aid in install on both hub and wheel side
- Lightweight high strength 6061-T6 alloy materials
- Black anodized coating for a sleek look and corrosion resistance
- SPACER MATERIAL: Forged 6061-T6 aluminum, high-strength aerospace-grade aluminum with high yield strength to weight ratio - as a result, the spacers are able to take a high amount of abuse without compromise to structural integrity or fear of failure
- SPACER COATING: Black Type II hard anodize surface finish to provide protection against oxidation, and to prevent galvanic corrosion (corrosion due to dissimilar metals) - laser-etched specifications as well as logo etching
- FITMENT: Hub-centric vehicle-specific design, making the spacers specific to each application
- TORQUE SPEC: Customers are to tighten lug bolts or nuts to OEM specs.